Since I didn’t think it was enough I started looking for more rust and didn’t take long, made a more thorough inspection of the bulkhead and front wheelarc, more work…

Bulkhead, here was the decision made that the dashboard had to go:

Considering what I have seen online, this is not that bad, but it is in a bad spot:

Dashboard and other stuff out, dashboard needs fixing anyways, has cracks, was just not going to do it now:

Front part of exhaust had to go to be able to take away the rust/paint from where I am welding the floor:

Besides, I don’t like it, will build my own later:

More rust:

All pictures here:

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.